- You're a spiritual seeker who's worked hard on yourself
- You've already learned how to manage your anxiety. But you want more than symptom relief - you want confidence
- You want to feel as confident as everyone thinks you are
- You want to feel in control, even on the hard days
You're in the right place
Now the question is: Do you want to talk to someone who can help?
You don't want more information, you want...
- Your insides to match your outsides
- To feel confident, even on the hard days
- To feel the way you thought you would feel after doing all the work you've already done
I know how you feel. I have been there too.
- And I know what it truly takes to get to the other side of anxiety, and to that place of inner calm, confidence and ease
If you want to talk to someone who can help, schedule a free call with me, and lets have a conversation. Let me help you avoid more anxiety and frustration - and experience more confidence and and joy, even on the hardest days!
(Due to high demand, sometimes my calendar is full. if you do not see a time that works for you, just email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to find a time that is mutually agreeable)
My journey with Joy began when I typed in how I was feeling (anxious and lost) on Google, and Joy’s name popped up. I read everything on her website and immediately signed up for a call with her.
At this time, I was still in a marriage that I had left and returned to 7 times over the course of 37 years. I had recently retired, and I didn’t want to waste any more time being anxious.
Fast forward to today. I have moved from New York State to Virginia (something I’ve wanted to do since 2010) and rented an apartment, and I cannot remember the last time, if ever, I have felt as happy as I do now.
I’ve been to many therapists over the years and no one or no strategy has ever made as much sense to me as Joy and the work we have accomplished.
Before I began working with Joy, I'd done a lot of work on myself but I still struggled with self-doubt. I worried about what other people thought about me and I became people-pleasing in my personal relationships. I felt guilty whenever I tried to set a boundary or ask for what I wanted. I spent years trying to fix myself, but it wasn't until I began working with Joy that things really changed for me.
After working with Joy, I know how to be honest with myself, and others, and I can confidently ask for what I want and need. Joy showed me how to take ownership of my life by first learning how to take responsibility for my inner life. She helped me reconstruct the way I show up in my world, and because of that I now experience a whole new reality. It feels like a miracle!